sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

You Were Wrong


You told me I couldn’t do It
That I ‘d have to emancipate from my dreams
I never understood what it means
‘Til I saw myself walking with a bourbon bottle in New Orleans

Shiny little lights, dark little coloured houses
The south river wiping my tears
I wanted to say that for so long
You were wrong

I’m pretty sure a shadow in the audience it’s me
The tall bald guy can’t let you see
That’s fine
The memories will never go away
All you can hear The Late Greats Wilco plays

I guess You don’t know that song
It’s the finest tune
I wanted to say that for so long
You were Wrong

Dizzy dreams on the corner street
It’s not that cold. The pro tools seem abandoned
I take the cab with some girls I meet
Sorry, baby, but there’s no forgivess in the store
Not anymore

For all that happened try to be strong
An old wind always brings good feelings
I want to say for the last time

No, I’m not wrong
.
.
.
Lyrics By Salem
Art By Cadjoo

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Salem,
tô tentando te mandar um e-mail, mas já não sei mais o endereço, então dei um google e te achei aqui.
Queria meu livrinho...
Me escreve pro e-mail da peixes, please?
Beijo,
Flá

flacouto